Music with Ms. Dee Studio Etiquette, Policies, and Guidelines
To help ensure the safety of our children and out of respect for others, please help us adhere to the following guidelines while in the classroom.
• Food & drinks are to be consumed outside of the classroom or teaching space. (This includes coffee, soda & other adult drinks, bottles & sippy cups, and excludes an adult feeding a baby a bottle).
• Use the changing table/room for diaper changes.
• Stay with and supervise your child at all times.
• Use cubbies for personal belongings. Please, no shoes or bags on the classroom floor.
• Adults in the classroom must wear socks. If you forget your socks, you may purchase socks from us for $2.00.
• Children may go barefoot, wear socks with grippers, or wear soft-soled shoes only worn indoors on the classroom floor. (Barefoot is recommended.)
• Soothe child out of the room if necessary.
• Silence cell phones during class.
• In order to prevent the spread of colds and viruses, refrain from bringing a sick child to class. Make up classes are offered as a courtesy IF they're available at your studio location.
(Class will also be made up in the event of teacher illness or inclement weather.
I will notify you of the cancellation and the scheduled make-up day.)
• Strollers will not fit in through the entrance. It is recommended to walk or carry your child in. If they are sleeping in a car seat, that may be brought into the classroom.
• There is a one-time non-refundable $25 registration fee for new clients.
• Payment for a class session must be received in order to reserve a spot for you and your child.
• Do not arrive to your class any earlier than 5 minutes before the start time. Time is needed to clean and set up before classes so the teaching space is fresh and ready for you and your child.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.